Now Accepting Quality Consignments!
Ad Astra Auctions is accepting quality consignments for our future auctions. Specializing in arcade games, pinballs and coin-op, we bring some of the most sought-after pieces to the public market. Our bidders range from FEC and coin-op route operators to home buyers to owners of bar arcades and AirBnB.
All our auctions are simulcasted, which allows for onsite and online bidding alongside the use of phone and absentee bidding to get bidding to a maximum audience.
Why Consign with Ad Astra Auctions?
We are a fast growing auction company, a division of Capital City Games and Music which backs us with years of coin-op and amusement industry experience. We have a track record of honest communication, transparent buyer and seller terms and success growth with each and every auction.
There are many good reasons to choose Ad Astra Auctions, here are a few:
- Consignors receive payment within one week of auction close
- Extended auction previews and inspection times which include a pop-up arcade the night before the auction and virtual inspection opportunities for online bidders
- Large auction location with ability to store lots pre and post auction
- User friendly, updated website
- Smart bidding platform that keeps the online bidder part of the auction with real-time bidding and audio
- Knowledgeable team who inspect auction items on arrival and best describe consigned items in lot descriptions and supporting videos
- Large mailing list (3,000 and counting)
- Professional communication
- We build lasting relationships with our clients
- Growing presence on social media including YouTube and Facebook
- Flexible bidding options: live, absentee, online, phone
- Manged expectations ensure success for both buyers and sellers
What to except / How to get started
All items should be in working order and are subject to approval of the auction house.
Your items will be placed in catalog upon approval and after initial inspection. You can be assured we will take good images, write detailed descriptions and include video of lots.
- $15 per item
- 15% sellers fee
- $25 Buy Back Fee / Passed Lot Item Fee / Reserve Not Met Fee
To get started, please call Ernie at 785-221-6634 or fill out our Seller Application Form.
Thanks and we look forward to working with you!