||by Shuffleboard Champion Grand Champion Great looking and great playing shuffle board Coin-op with scoring unit, bill acceptor and pin gates. 8 pucks, wax, spray, silicone and brush. Used: $6,800 and up
18′ Shuffle board with 8 pucks, wax, spray silicone and brush. Fully working with scoring unit, bill acceptor and pin gates. Pin gates can be disabled for free play.
The clear coat on the lane was previously damaged by people throwing the pucks over the pin gates and hitting the pin gates.
All of the surface damage was cleaned, dremeled, and repaired with epoxy resin. The entire lane was then wet sanded to 3000 grit and polished. It plays great. However, there are numerous sub-surface fractures and one crack in the clear, that DOES NOT affect play, that cannot be removed unless the surface is completely stripped and refinished.
by Champion made in Texas
- The Playfield is 16′ 8” long x 20” wide and 3” thick
- The Cradle Width is 31” (without scoring unit) and 18′ overall length, comes in two 9′ sections
- Has pin gate which can be removed if going into a home
- The table height is 30” to the top of the playfield
- Assembled 990lbs / shipping about 1150lbs – we can do a custom crate if needed
This lot is currently located in Junction City – if you’d like to set up a time to view prior to auction close, please text us at 785-221-6634. Additionally, we understand this is a large purchase. If anything is not satisfactory with the winning bidder, we will relinquish their obligation to purchase and contact the follow-up bidder.